Stories that been created have disappeared.
- Using Chrome Developer Tools an error message appears:
"dberror(PreparedStatement.executeQuery): 2048 - column store error: search table error:  The hierarchy source data contains orphaned nodes (predecessor(s) 4AFF4B5A48DC5883E10000000A7930FD, 58FC4B5A48DC5883E10000000A7930FD, 8FFB4B5A48DC5883E10000000A7930FD are not connected to a root node) but the hierarchy definition is configured to reject orphaned nodes."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAP Analytics Cloud
- Open in the main menu: Explore > Stories
- An error shows up instead of all the stories
Missing or deleted folders were causing the stories not to appear.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed