When previously using employee history from employee central for Variable Pay the background element was maintained through the Succession data-model.
It is now possible to create and maintain background elements which are defined in your data-model through the UI.
This enhancement from employee central will allow feature parity between the Succession data-model and Business Configuration Manager.
- Variable Pay Employee History
- Manage Business Configuration
To access background elements within the UI please follow the below steps.
1. From Admin Center go to Company Settings> Manage Business Configuration.
2. Expand the tab labelled "Employee Profile" and select "Background Elements".
3. This will populate all back elements within your data-model.
4. Navigate to the bottom of this list to view the background element you are using for Variable Pay.
Variable Pay Employee History, Manage Business Configuration, varPayEmpHistData , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-EC , Employee Central data, config & settings within VP , Product Enhancement