- You create an extension field as an ID field in the Opportunity facet and enter the value '#'.
- You search for an Opportunity that has an extension field with hash or pound sign '#'. But it is not possible to find it using the search bar in the work center Sales under the facet Opportunity.
- You create an Odata query on the object for Opportunities, using the extension field as filter with the hash or Pound sign '#'. But the query does not find the Opportunities.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Sales / Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Opportunity facet.
- Select All Opportunities.
- Using the search field, search for the hash or pound sign '#'.
The hash or pound sign '#' is one of the token separators for the text indexing. Token separators are erased during the search.
For any extension field you can use field types such as 'text' and subtype as 'short text' whose maximum length is '40'.
To enable the hash or pound sign '#', you can use 'medium text' whose maximum length is '80' or 'long text' whose maximum length is '120'.
hash filter, Token separator, extension field, Opportunity, #, Hashtag, Pound sign, OData, ID field , KBA , such feld , BC-DWB-REP-EXT , Extensibility , HAN-DB-SCR , SAP HANA SQL Script , Problem