After refresh activity, when navigating to LMS from BizX the customer gets the error below:
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening, please contact the administrator
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- From BizX dropdown menu, click on Learning
- Get the SAML Validation Error
The LMS BizX integration is pointing to a different environment (it was copied from the "Source" environment during refresh)
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > BizX
- CTRL+F find successFactorsCompanyID and make sure this is pointing to the correct BizX company ID.
- CTRL+F find metadataProviders[IDP1].value and make sure this is pointing to the correct BizX URL with the correct company ID.
LMS, Learning Management System, SAML, Validation, Error, Failed to authenticate the SAML response, Refresh, Integration, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem