When using a picklist field in the Candidate Profile, background information and right next to that field a error message appears: Picklist Error.
- Candidate Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- When accessing the candidate profile;
- Go to a Picklist field and select a value;
- The error is shown right next to the picklist.
This is caused because the sm-mapping for the picklist field is incorrect.
To resolve this problem, you need to access the Candidate Profile Template and check how is the sm-mapping for this specific field made.
- Download the Candidate Profile Template and the Data Model
- Check the field that the error is right next to, and how this field is related to the sm-mapping.
- Check if this field has one field to be mapped to in the Employee Profile (Data Model), or if the mappings are correct
- Correct the mapping
Candidate Profile, Picklist Error, Picklist, Candidate Profile Template, Background Information, sm-mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To