When using a picklist field in the Candidate Profile and right next to that field a error message appears: Picklist Error.
- Candidate Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- When accessing the candidate profile;
- Go to a Picklist field;
- The error is shown right next to the picklist.
This is caused because of a invalid picklist ID is associated to this specific field.
To resolve this problem, you need to access the Candidate Profile Template, and check what is the picklist ID that is associated to the field where the error is shown next to.
- Access the Picklist Management in Admin Center, and export the picklist field;
- Check what is the correct picklist id for the picklist you want to be used in that specific field. If the picklist does not exist, is OBSOLETED or DELETED, create a new one;
- Update the field in the Candidate Profile Template correcting the picklist id in the field;
- Save the Candidate Profile Template.
Candidate Profile, Picklist Error, Picklist, Candidate Profile Template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem