- You added pre-requisites to the item after assigning it to user(s).
- Status "You have unmet prerequisites" does not show in the user learning plan.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an item without any prerequisites and add a SO.
- Register the user to the scheduled offering.
- Add a pre-requisite to the item.
- Go back to the user learning plan and see that the "You have unmet prerequisites" is not showing. Status is still 'Enrolled'.
- This is an expected behavior.
- "You have unmet prerequisites" will only show if the user is not yet enrolled to the SO.
- Remember, unmet pre-requisites block users from enrolling to the available scheduled offerings. Therefore, unmet pre-requisites is no more relevant.
- When an ILT item has pre-requisite, the flow is:
- 'Assign to me' > User self-assigns > 'You have unmet prerequisites' > User completes prerequisites > 'Register Now' > User registers > 'Enrolled'
- If user is already in the 'Enrolled' status, it will not return to 'You have unmet prerequisites' even after addition of prerequisites. It already bypassed the prerequisites.
If prerequisites need to be completed first before user could attend the SO, here are the options:
- User should withdraw from the SO. Assigned item will then have the 'You have unmet prerequisites' and will not have the 'Register Now' option until he completes the prerequisites.
- You may keep the user's registration and manually monitor the user's completion of unmet prerequisites. In the 'My Classes' page, the instructor can filter out the users who have unmet prerequisites.
prerequisite, learning, LMS, unmet, revise, revision, update, change, item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem