- You added pre-requisites to the item after assigning it to user(s).
- Status "You have unmet prerequisites" does not show in the user learning plan.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an item without any prerequisites.
- Assign the item to a user.
- Add a pre-requisite to the user.
- Go back to the user learning plan and see that the "You have unmet prerequisites" is not showing.
- This is an expected behavior.
- If you want to add contents or prerequisites to an item, you must do it by revising it.
- Doing this causes multiple issues and inconsistencies in the user learning plan, and this concern is one of those.
Revise the item when you add the pre-requisite.
When you revise the item, it will have an option: "Do you wish to update User learning plan assignments potentially affected by this new item revision?".
This is the proper way of updating learning items.
prerequisite, learning, LMS, unmet, revise, revision, update, change, item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem