- Suspicious or unwanted changes in LMS data
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
There are instances when you notice a change in LMS data but there is no avaialable audit report to show the information on the changes made.
Some examples are:
- Who added the alternative supervisors to a user;
- Who created the approval process;
- Who added the online content in an item;
- Who changed a specific configuration;
It is important to know that not all database tables in LMS have equivalent history table. This means that for those tables, we could only see what is current. Once you remove the unwanted change, it will be deleted completely in the database and we will not be able to trace it.
- Therefore, if something like this happens and you want to know who did the change and when, we suggest that you do not remove the unwanted change right away.
- As soon as you notice that unnecessary change, contact us so we could check from the database.
- We recommend that you reach us through Expert Chat so you could get the soonest response.
change, update, audit, history, LMS, learning, database , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem