You try to add an item to a catalog, but nothing happens. The item is not added to the catalog and no error is shown.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration, go to Learning > Items
- Search for the item you would like to add to the catalog and edit it.
- Click Catalogs > Add Catalogs (green plus sign next to 'Change Catalog Prices)
- Add the catalogs.
- Nothing happens. The catalogs you choose are not listed in 'Catalogs' section and no error happened.
There is not a very concrete cause that can be established yet for this issue, but this issue happens mostly for items which are revised, it is an assumption until now that something went wrong with the Item and Item - Catalog SKU (a field in item details which is important for getting item displayed in the catalog) correlation which causes the issue.
Removing and adding Catalog SKU back to the item resolves the issue.
- Go the SKU field of the item (Note: you may need to enable this field to be displayed in the Record Configuration from System Admin under Item > Basic > Catalog SKU)
- Copy and save the SKU in a separate file exactly as it is (as we need to use it for later purpose).
- Remove the SKU from the item, and Save the item. (just delete the SKU from the field/column).
- Get the SKU from where you have saved and add the SKU back in the item.
- Save the item.
- Add the catalog back.
It's possible that you will get a Validation Error when trying to save the changes after removing the SKU (step 3). In this case, just ignore it and proceed to step 4.
catalog, sku, item, learning, add, unable , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem