- Cannot reassign an activity in the ONB work queue to a particular user
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
In Onboarding site chose an ONB process under Work Queue Summary
- Check the checkbox next to candidate that you wish to reassign
- Click Reassign, and an Assign User dialog box will appear
- Type in name of user you wish to reassing activity to(their name will not appear if secuirty settings are incorrect)
- First, check and make sure that that the groups the user belongs to have adequate security settings. To check what groups a user belongs to go to Security>Assign Groups to Users.
- Then go to Security>Groups to check the security permissions belonging to the groups the user is assigned to.
- As an example of adequate permissions in order to be able to reassing an ONB work queue activity to a particulare user, please view screenshots below:
- If user appears to have correct security settings for groups check their individual user security settings by going to Security>Users.
- Double click on user, and User Form dialog box will appear. Deselect Employee checkbox and remove employee from title if title is employee(if title is employee ask customer to change title).
- The selection of Employee causes system to think user is a candidate, removing ability to reassign activities to user.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions