You would like to have a surveys and tasks facets in phone calls activities. However, you cannot add these facets via the adaptation mode.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Phone calls view.
- Open a phone call.
- Click on Adapt > Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the facets and click +.
Result: You do not have the option to add the Surveys or the Tasks facet.
The scoping question 'Do you want to execute tasks and surveys during phone calls?' is not selected.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project scope.
- Go to the tab 4.Questions
- Open the scoping element Sales > Account and Activity management > Activity Management.
- Select the question 'Do you want to execute tasks and surveys during phone calls?'.
phone call, survey, task, activity management, scoping, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To