- Displaying of Geo-Location is not possible when adding a GeoMap in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- The can be only observed only on those Tenants that have BI (Business Intelligence Standard) licenses only.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a model with Location Dimension.
- Create a Story based on the model.
- Add a GeoMap.
- Notice that it is not possible to add the Location Dimension.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.07.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, Geo, Map, Location, Dimension, Longitude, Latitude, Lon, Lat, Selecting, Choosing, Using, Adding, Sparca , KBA , geo spacial location no longer working , geospacial, geolocation , geomap , geo map , coordinate, coordinates, co-ordinate, , co-ordinates , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem