When you go to the interactions facet of a ticket, there are two navigation bars.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. All versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Services work center.
- Select the Tickets facet.
- Open Ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions tab.
- Click on View All to load all Interactions.
- See that a second navigation bar is shown inside the interactions pane.
When there are many interactions loaded, the pane gets bigger than the screen and another navigation bar is needed.
This is the expected behavior. You need to use both bars to scroll on the screen.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Scroll bar ; Ticket ; Navigation bar ; Interactions , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-UI , Ticket Related UI , How To