You have Scoped Adaptive Sampling in Businsess Configruation, but when you create an Inspection Plan, you cannot find the Adaptive Sampling section in the Inspection Plan.
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the work center Quality Planning.
Go to the Inspection Plans view.
Show All Inspection Plans.
Edit Inspection Plan ID XXX (XXX represents the Inspection Plan ID).
Select the sub tab Sample Data.
You expect to see the Adaptive Sampling section on the right side, but it is not visible.
You have not maintained the Business Configuration properly. You have to also scope the 'Inspection Types' Activity to make the Adaptive Sampling visible in your Inspection Plan.
Navigate to the Business Configuration work center.
Go to the Implementation Projects view.
Select the Implementation Project and click the Open Activity List button.
Go to the Fine-Tune phase.
- Show All Activities and find the Activity 'Inspection Types'.
You can see the Activity is not scoped.
- Click the Add to Project button.
Click the Open button to proceed to the Inspection Types view.
- Click on 'Maintain Settings for Inspection Types'.
- Select an Inspection Type.
- Go to the Adaptive Sampling Criteria tab and maintain the criteria according to your business needs.
- Save your changes.
- Now you should be able to see the Adaptive Sampling in your Inspection Plan.
Adaptive Sampling Configuration, Inspection Plan , KBA , inspection plan , adaptive sampling configuration , AP-IMD , Inspection Master Data Management , How To