- How to create a group with a business record as its "Primary Object" ?
- How to use Business Record and create a Jam group?
- SAP Jam
To create an SAP Jam group with a business record as its "Primary Object":
- In your SAP Jam Home page (not in Admin console), click Business Records ("Learning" in case of LMS integration only), and click the name of the type of business record. A list of business records of selected type will display.
- In the list of business records of selected type, hover over the name of the particular business record that you want to set as the primary object of a new group.
An information and actions dialog box will display for that business record.
- Click Create Group at the bottom of that dialog box. A Create a Group dialog box is displayed.
- Set the options that you want for the group, including:
- Select the group template.
- Enter a group name
- Optionally, enter a description of the group.
- Click to select the Group Permissions.
- Click options beside the group permissions type for additional settings.
- Ensure that the Activate this group now checkbox is selected if you want to allow immediate use of the group.
- Click Create to create the group.
The available options for adding a business records application are:
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway: Provides OData APIs and related services for on-premises applications. Use this option to integrate the preconfigured applications:
- SAP CRM
- SAP ECC (SD)
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer: Preconfigured integration of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer only.
- SuccessFactors Learning: Preconfigured integration of SuccessFactors Learning only.
- SAP Cloud Platform and Third Party OData Source: Develop a new integration of an application accessed by the SAP Cloud Platform or one that already has its own OData API. Please note that if you are developing a new or custom integration with a business records application, you should be following the procedures in the External Applications section of the SAP Jam Developer Guide.
If you are ready to integrate business records of an external application into SAP Jam, review the instructions for:
- Integrate SAP CRM
- Integrate SAP ECC (SD)
- Integrate SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Integrate SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To perform a new or custom integration, see:
Business Records in SAP Jam Create groups for LMS content Item course , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-C4C , JAM/ C4C Integration , LOD-SF-JAM-LMS , JAM integration issues with LMS , How To