You have defined an extension field on a custom business object via PDI, but cannot add this field as a parameter in Determine Service Level Rule of Tickets.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator workcenter
- Navigate to Service and Social → SLA Setup → Determine Service Level
- Select the rule, and click on Adapt Columns
- Try to add the extension field defined on the custom BO
- The extension field is not available in the Decision Table Configuration pop-up and hence, the field cannot be added as a parameter
In the Determine Service Level rule, we only support extension fields on the BO Service Request and not from other custom BOs.
This is the current system behavior of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
If you have a business use-case that requires a change in the existing system behavior, please raise your requirement on the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Influence Site : https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
custom field, extension field, determine service level, SLA setup, service rules, PDI fields cannot be added, Ticket SLA configuration , KBA , service level , determination rule , extension fields sla , sla configuration , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , LOD-CRM-SRP-UI , Ticket Related UI , Problem