Whwn trying to replicate Customers/BP from ERP/S4, the following error occurs in the incoming payload: "Code list mapping for Region Code XX for XX Country is missing"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator Work Center and select WebService Messages Monitoring
- Change the query to "Erroneus messages"
- Select a failed message, choose actions and then error log
- Message failed with error "Code list mapping for Region Code XX for XX Country is missing"
The region codes in C4C have context assigned to them, which is the country code
A region code may occur multiple times. So in order to uniquely identify a regional code it has to be considered in the context of the country.
The error occurs due to missing code list mapping of region codes.
You should maintain a Code List Mapping (via Business Configuration) for the time zone as follows:
- Go to Work Center Business Configuration and click on OVERVIEW.
- Search the configuration element "Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions"
- Go to Maintain Code List Mapping
- In tab "Code List Mapping Definition" select "RegionCode" for Local Data Type Name.
- Under Code List Mapping Rule, click Add Row
- Directly select "Local Context", i.e. desired country code (XX).
- In tab "Code List Mapping Rule" select Mapping Rule = "Local And Remote Codes Are Equal"
- Once you select the mapping rule, mappings rows are automatically added to the table.
- Then change the rule to " Map Individual Codes".
- Now you can add/edit the existing mappings for the region codes specific to the country.
ERP Integration with C4C; S4 Integration with C4C; RegionCode; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem