If approver does not want to navigate to Purchase order document details to view Attachments and Notes, and he would want to see them in the task details itself for processing the tasks quickly.
SAP Business ByDesign
Usually the notes and attachments at header and item level are personalization hidden
Please follow below steps to enable approver to see the same
- Go to Managing my area work center
- Click on approvals view
- Click and Open the Approval UI (QAF) by clicking on the link appearing under subject column for purchase order
- Click on 'Start Personalization Mode' in user settings
- In UI element, Enable the 'Unnamed Container' using the check box.
- Where 1st & 2nd Unnamed Container indicates the notes & attachment at the header level, 3rd and 4th Unnamed Container indicates the notes and attachment at the item level.
- Click on save
Approver can see the details in the approval UI(QAF) i.e in the screen that opens after clicking on the link appearing under subject column in purchase order approval task
Paperclip is not showing attachments,Where to see attachments in the approval task, attachments and notes are not visible for approver , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To