- A new hire was assigned to a new Position.
- The Position Start Date changed.
Employee Central – Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Position.
- Assign this position to a new hire.
- Check the Position record in ‘Manage Data’
- The Start Date of the Position has changed.
This is caused by the ‘To Be Hired’ field changing as it has been set up in Position Management Settings to change ‘Only If Planned FTE Value is Reached’.
This is expected behaviour. The Start Date of the Position has not changed. The Start Date of the Effective Dated Record is displayed.
Position, Position Management, New Hire, Start Date, To be Hired , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem