***This feature still on Beta for b1802. The integration is targeted for b1805.***
Is it possible to post job requisition to Recruiting Posting within RCM ?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
After b1802, every customer who has Recruiting Management and Recruiting Posting will be able to post job requisition within RCM
Permissions for posting jobs in the Job Requisition Posting Page:
- Manage Permissions Roles --> Recruiting Permissions --> ODATA API Job Requisition Export
- Manage Permissions Roles --> Recruiting Permissions --> Recruiting Posting Permission
Permission for Users and Recruiters who wish to access to Recruiting Posting page in Admin centre, please enable the following permission:
- Manage Permissions Roles --> Manage Recruiting --> Manage Recruiting Posting Users
- The job requisitions "have to be posted externally" before they can be posted in Recruiting Posting.
- There will not be a record in the job requisition posting page after a recruiter posts a job in Recruiting Posting. In order to see what a recruiter has posted so far, the recruiter will need to click on the "post and Manage Jobs" button.
- There may be some mismatch between posting date in the External posting side and Recruiting Posting side. For example : A job requisition may be posted externally for 2 months (in the UI), but if the contract with a job board (from recruiting posting) is only for 30 days, as a result, the job requisition will not be visible in the job board anymore. This is considered an expected behavior because it will always depend on the contract that the customer has with the job board.
posting job requisition, multiposting, Recruiting posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , How To