Purchase order item level approval is not triggered though approval conditions are satisfied.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the purchase order X (X refers to purchase order ID).
- Select Edit.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Navigate to Approval sub tab.
The approver name is not displayed.
You have not maintained the rules that must be evaluated for item level approval in the system under the Business Configuration activity Purchase Order Item Level Approvals. The system will consider the rules selected in this activity and then evaluate the purchase order to trigger Item Level Approval.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Overview option.
- Search for the activity Purchase Order Item Level Approvals.
- Select the option Define parameters for purchase order item approval.
- Select the parameters which you want the system to evaluate and trigger purchase order item approval.
- Select Save and Close.
Help center document - Purchase Order Approvals
purchase order approval, purchase order item level approval, purchase order item approval not triggered, item level approval , KBA , purchase order approval , purchase order item level approval , item approval not triggered , item level approval , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem