Boolean or yes/no fields are not working properly.
The value is not persisted and sometimes the dropdown leads to application error.
- Few standard fields are of dataType boolean and have 1 byte length and expect values in tre/false in the backend.
- The fields of dataType boolean can be found in Data Object Tables guide.
- When this field is added in manage business configuration and saved, it saves as boolean and it works properly.
- If while adding this new field, if you assign a picklist as well and save, the datatype changes to picklist instead of boolean and field won't work properly.
- Do not add picklist while adding and saving boolean fields in business configuration tool.
- If the field is already corrupted then kindly remove the field and add it back again without picklist in business configuration tool and save
- Load the data again to all employees, if the data was present earlier to this change.
true false, yesNo, boolean field, picklist instead of boolean , KBA , true false , yesno boolean field , picklist , employee central , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , BCUI & DM Config(XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem