When trying to access the direct URL of the posting, you will receive this error:
"This job cannot be viewed at this time. It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application."
Successfactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to post a requisition to internal and/or external career site
- Then try to search for the requisition id or title on career site but will not be searchable
- Access the requisition > Job posting tab > copy the direct URL > then an error will be received once you access the direct URL posting:
Due to network or index issues, the job posting(s) were queued and missed by the backend posting job.
1. If the error can be reproduced on handful of requisitions (1 to 10), then the requisition(s) can be reposted
1a. Remove the affected job posting (internal and/or external)
1b. Then try to repost it again using the current date
2. If the issue is for multiple requisitions, you can reach out to your Implementation Partner or raise an incident to Cloud Support for them to have a reindex request on job requisitions
Repost, Job posting, Cannot be viewed, Remove post, This job cannot be viewed at this time, It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem