- Is it possible to define the "filter" field as a parent to a "mfield" in the Job Requisition template although they have different field types?
- If this is supported, how can this field be defined and how can the filter and mfield be made dependent of each other?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Cannot select any value from the "mfield" even if the parent "filter" field is already filled.
- It is not possible to make filter field and mfield dependent to each other.
- The cascading parent and child must both be of the same field type.
- A combination of both within one cascading relation is not supported.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, cascading; picklist; parent; field; child; mfield; filter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To