You are able to save a newly created opportunity without all mandatory fields filled out.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer in Responsive User Interface (RUI)
- All supported Browsers
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Create a new opportunity by clicking on the '+' button.
- Fill out all details except for one mandatory field.
- Click on the top right corner on the three little dots.
- Click Close All.
- Click on Yes in the popup window.
- The opportunity gets saved even though not all mandatory fields were filled out.
The Check event, which checks the mandatory fields for content is bypassed.
This is a known issue, it is on the development team's roadmap and will be fixed with an upcoming release.
madatory , field , save , opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-PM-PF , C4C Product Management - Platform , How To