It is not possible to change the description of a Fiscal year/period in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a model and enable "Fiscal year" option.
- Create a Story based on the previously created model.
- Notice that only the "P" numbers appear for the Fiscal Year instead of the name of the months.
This is a by design behavior.
The feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- You can change the "Display as" option to "ID" instead of "Description" for the particular Fiscal year Time dimension.
- In this case you will be able to see the exact months in numeric format instead of "P" numbers.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Fiscal year, period, label, ID, Show, Display, Time, Dimension, Month , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem