You want to know how-to access the mobile ticket thing inspector used for Responsive UI and tablets
Reproducing the Issue
There are two different ticket thing inspectors available in Cloud for Customer:
- One floorplan is for the Desktop UI and called Agent Workspace (AWS)
- One floorplan is for Responsive UI and tablets and called Mobile Thing Inspector
If you are enhancing one floorplan using KUT, PDI or Personalistation, these enhancements have to be done separately for the other floorplan.
Technical details - floor plan info(For Partner Development):
- Agent Workspace (AWS): /BYD_COD/ServiceOnDemand/AgentWorkspace/COD_SEOD_Agent_Workspace_TI.TI.uicomponent
- Mobile Thing Inspector: /BYD_COD/ServiceOnDemand/Collaboration/COD_SR_TI.TI.uicomponent
To access the mobile thing inspector floorplan from Responsive UI / Fiori client:
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ABC (ABC represents the subject of a ticket).
- Click on the profile icon and select Open layout in HTML5.
- The system opens the same ticket using the mobile ticket floorplan.
The examples below show the difference between the two thing inspectors:
Desktop Thing Inspector - Agent Workspace
Mobile Thing Inspector
Thing Inspector Mobile tablet Fiori Agent View Work space , KBA , ticket , floor plan , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To