How to create a new Social Media Customer Profile for an individual customer in order to get data on social information.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Work Center.
- Go to the Individual Customers work center view.
- Select any individual customer and edit it.
- Under Social Information section in the Header place, edit the Facebook profile (or Twitter).
- Click on the value help. Here you find "Add" button is not available to create a new Social Media Profile.
The system is working as designed. There is no manually creation of profile, since it contains User ID (such as Facebook ID, Twitter screen name) which derived from social media sites.
- As per help document "Migrate Social Media User Profiles", you can create and assign social media profiles to your individual customers using the migration of social media user profiles function.
- Profile also created automatically when extracting social media messages from Facebook, Twitter, Netbase.
Once the social media user profile is created, an individual customer is created using the data from the profile.
Social Media Customer Profile ; Individual Customer , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-SM , Social Media , How To