You have created a report ABC (ABC represents the report ID) and you are trying to add it as a scorecard in the Home Screen, but you don't have the option to do such.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home screen in HTML5 UI.
- Press "Settings" (gear icon) -> Personalize/Adapt.
- Press "Settings" (gear icon) -> Edit.
- Select Reports.
- Add the report ABC.
- Press "Settings" (gear icon) maintained in the left corner of the report ABC.
- Scorecard view is not available.
The report ABC has more than 1 key figure.
This is the system expected behavior.
To be maintained as a scorecard in the Home view, the report must display a single number. Maintain only 1 key figure for the report ABC.
Scorecard, Key Figure, Home , KBA , LOD-CRM-HOM , Home Page , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem