- User profiles in SAP Jam have empty First/Last Names.
- Email addresses are incorrect and do not match the values maintained in BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
Check Name fields, Email address for any user profile in SAP Jam.
A probable cause for this can be SAP Jam admins choosing not to sync those particular fields(for which data is missing or incorrect) from BizX.
- It is controlled from SAP Jam Admin console -> Integrations -> SuccessFactors Foundation -> Profile Field Settings
- This page shows all the user profile fields that are synced from BizX, with a checkbox for each field. Checking any field here marks it to be excluded from synchronization.
- Navigate to the 'Profile Field Settings' page mentioned above to find out if the user fields for which data is missing/incorrect are checked.
- If so, uncheck those fields and click on 'Save Changes'.
This, however, will not update the user profiles immediately. For fields removed from the exclusion list, data will be synchronized only after the user’s profile is updated in BizX. And, changes will take effect upon the next delta synchronization between BizX and SAP Jam. Alternatively, you can contact Customer Support to run a manual sync for the instance.
Note: If none of the Profile Fields are checked and yet there is missing/incorrect data in user profiles, it can be an issue with BizX integration and sync. Please contact Customer Support in that case.
Blank Name Name missing Incorrect email Sync Issue , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-PRF , User Profile , Problem