- Dimension members on axis label do not appear in SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile app.
- The issue only appears using line chart type and phone (iPhone SE; iPhone 6S) devices.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application 2.17.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a line chart in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Notice that axis labels are missing if you examine the same chart on an Apple phone.
This behavior is a current limitation of mobile application.
- The development team is working on enhancing the visualization of different hierarchy levels.
- This enhancement is planned to be released in Q3 2018.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAC, small phone, large phone, device preview, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , Problem