You want to use the Pro-Forma Invoice functionality, but you cannot find it on the Sales Orders or the Sales Quotes screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
You cannot find the "Pro-Forma Invoice" button.
The relevant scoping questions for Pro-Forma invoice have not been scoped in the system. Hence, the "Pro-Forma Invoice" is not enabled in the system.
Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects.
- Select the First Implementation project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 3 Scoping.
- Under Scoping Elements, Click on Miscellaneous Invoicing and expand.
- Choose Pro-Forma Invoice.
- In the next steps answer all the relevant question and confirm your changes.
Once the changes are done, you will be able to see the "Pro-Forma Invoice" button.
"Pro-Forma Invoice", "Sales Orders", "Sales Quotes", "Outbound Delivery" , KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To