How to set up automatic account and accrual creation for flexible date time accounts?
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
- Time Account creation start date can be set with a flexible date. This was introduced in the 1708 release (Refer KBA 2532000 - Flexible Date For Account Creation Start Date). However, these accounts could not be set to Automatic Creation.
- From 1802 release, you can set the Time Account as well as accruals to be automatically created based on the offset.
- Automatic account creation can be chosen in the Time Account Type (TAT) for flexible accounts as well as the Account creation offset.
- If the TLM Trigger Task job (in provisioning) is called, an account creation calendar should be created for today plus account creation offset (start date and end date of the calendar).
Example: Account Creation offset is -1 month. Today is 1/12/2017. The Time Account 01/01/2018 - 31/12/2018 calendar will be created and run on 1/12/2017.
- Automatic accrual creation can be chosen at TAT for flexible accounts as well as the first accrual offset.
- If the TLM Trigger Task job(In provisioning) is called, an accrual creation calendar should be created for today plus accrual creation offset (start date and end date of the calendar)
Example: First Accrual booking offset is -1 days, today is 1/12/2017 and accrual frequency is Monthly. The accrual calendar will be created and run on on 31/11/2017.
Time off Time Account Time Account Type Flexible Time Account Employee Flexible Date Account Creation Start Date Offset ECT-76469 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To