Initiate Assessment button is not available after the 'Error ordering assessment' occurs
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Recruiting > select a candidate from Assessment status
2. Check if 'Error ordering assessment' occurs > Click 'Initiate Assessment' button
3. Unable to click 'Initiate Assessment' button
The applicant profile will not be able to reinitiate the assessment due to configured number of hours set in 'Reinitiate Candidate Assessment Settings'.
1. Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings
2. Look for Assessment Integration / 'Reinitiate Candidate Assessment Settings'
3. If one hour is the configured time period as above screenshot, the 'Initiate Assessment' button won’t reappear for one hour after the 'Error ordering assessment' occurs
Initiate Assessment, Error ordering assessment, Reinitiate Candidate Assessment Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , How To