- Getting an error when trying to activate the General Data Protection Regulation feature in Onboarding
- Failed to activate/deactivate the feature
- How to enable Read Audit report in BizX ?
- Want to know who read the sensitive data?
- How to enable General Data Protection Regulation feature?
- How to enable change audit report?
Onboarding All data center
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
- Role-based permissions (RBP)
First enable the configuration in BizX then in Onboarding
Ensure that you’ve been assigned the following permissions under Administrator Permissions Admin Center Permissions in Manage Permission Roles:
- View Read and Change Audit Configuration
- Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration
- Generate Read Audit Reports
- Generate Change Audit Reports
Configuration in BizX:
Admin center -> Manage Permission Roles -> Chose the role -> click on Permission Settings button -> click on Admin Center Permissions -> Enable the needed option as shown below -> Done -> Save Changes
2)In Admin centre-Manage Audit Configuration-Read Audit-Enable Read Access Log.
Configuration in Onboarding:
1) Onboarding -> Settings -> Features -> General Data Protection Regulation -> Activate
2) Onboarding -> Settings -> Data Dictionary -> GDPR -> Sensitive Personal Data -> Add / Remove data keys which you want to see in the audit report
click here to know about "Activating Read Audit"
Onboardee report; Person Search; Secure data; BizX Audit report; GDPR; General Data Protection Regulation; Sensitive Personal Data; , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To