This document will help you to identify the changes that can be performed via Admin UI for 360 Multi-Rater.
The following Configuration Changes can be completed via Admin Center => 360 Reviews => Manage Templates => "360 Multi Rater"
- Name of 360 Multi Rater Form
- Add Route Map
- Add Rating Scale => 2078782
- Define label for "Unable to Rate"
- Enabled anonymity in the 360 reporting functions
- Allow managers to select external raters themselves
Edit Fields and Sections:
- Add and delete Sections (Introduction, Employee Information, Review Dates, Competency sections, Objective sections, Summary, Custom).
- Add section names & description text
- Add/Delete new Rater Category
- Define Competency sections as Job code related / Core / Custom Competency sections
- Allow users to add competency
- Show behaviours
- Include ability to rate
- Include comment for each item
- Include an overall comment
- Summary section allow manual rating
NOTE: If you change a route map through Admin Center => 360 Reviews => Manage Templates => "360 Multi Rater" - this will remove all existing permissions you had previously set up => Best practice, add first the correct route map and then set up the permissions or change the route map via Admin Center => 360 Multi rater => Form template settings.
360 Multirater admin configuration Multirater admin settings 360 admin configurations Changes done in 360 template , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To