This article provides information on the usage of the following recruitiing notifications, configured in Admin Center > E-Mail Notification Templates Settings:
- Document Routing Notification
- Document Completed Notification
Please, have in mind that this article only covers these notifications usage when using Recruiting Management. These notification may also work in other environments, but this is not covered in this article.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (All versions)
In Offer Approvals
- Document Routing Notification - is used when approving the offer letter that will then be sent to the requisition applicant. All the emails being sent from the second until the last approver are configured here.
- Document Completed Notification - to be sent to all the configured users once the last approver has approved the offer.
In Job Requisition approvals
- Document Routing Notification - is used when approving the job requisition that will then be available for candidates to apply (from pre-approved state to approved state). All the emails being sent from the first until the last approver are configured here.
- Document Completed Notification - to be sent to all the configured users once the last approver has approved the requisition.
When a requisition is closed. The Document Completed Notification is not designed to be triggered. There are other emails within the system for that purpose, like Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers > Requisition Closed.
Document Routing Notification Document Completed Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem