Succession Org Chart supports multiple incumbents on EC MDF Positions after b1802 release
SuccessFactors BIZX : Succession Management
What is it?
Employee Central Position Management offers the handling of "mass positions“, i.e. positions can have more than one incumbent. With this enhancement, all Succession Planning UIs have adopted this feature as well. If you use SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central position management with your succession planning and you have positions with multiple incumbents assigned, all incumbents are now displayed in the various Succession screens like Succession OrgChart and Position Tile View, and all dialog steps where position details are shown (nomination dialogs) or wherever incumbent information is displayed.
- If a position has multiple incumbents, the Position Card on Succession OrgChart would show the list of all incumbents
- When you search for a position in nomination dialogs (nomination portlet), first incumbent ‚+ x more‘ is shown
Customers can now leverage the EC mass positions across the Suite, providing transparency into core data also for Succession Planners.
•You need to use Employee Central Position Management to leverage this feature.
•Mass positions are not supported when you only use Succession Planning with MDF Positions but without Employee Central
Not in Scope
Some menu options, which you can start from Position Card, are run for the incumbent (user). If an EC MDF Position has multiple incumbents, the solution currently starts that process for the first default incumbent.
This applies to:
- Navigate to "Evaluate Role Readiness“ form
- Navigate to "Lineage Chart“
- Navigate to "View Role Details“
- Multiple incumbents in Succession
- multiple incumbents in Succession Org Chart