- The tiles are not showing any information for a few templates.
- The tiles are blank after they are filtered.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance;
- Go to the Dashboards section;
- A Tile will be showing blank information.
This is caused because this specific "Template" is not selected on the "Data Sets" under "People and Datasets" on the "Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files".
- See steps below to correct the behavior:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards;
- Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files > Select the tile that is not showing information;
- Take action > Edit;
- Go to People and Datasets > Dataset section and select the ones that are missing;
Chart - Dashboard - Tile - No information show - Blank , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem