- You create a table using a responsive layout in SAP Analytics Cloud. It displays correctly for desktop Web.
- If you test how it displays in the Mobile App: tablet, the tables are truncated and you can't see that there are missing rows or columns.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new story using a page with responsive layout.
- Add a table that contain large number of rows or columns.
- Preview the table using the preview button.
In the mobile application, the tables are truncated.
- This is a known limitation in SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App version 2.16.1
- There are improvements to allow the display of tables in mobile devices.
- You can check the product documentation to verify the current limitations for the Mobile App.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
truncated, table, missing, column, row, limitation, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem