You want to maintain marketing attributes with AND condition for a new member of the target group, but the Attribute Condition table shows all the added attributes with OR condition.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Target Groups view.
- Open the target group ABC (ABC represents the target group ID).
- Go to the Members facet.
- Click in Add -> Add Accounts.
- Click in Maintain Conditions.
- Fill in all the Attributes fields.
- Click in Add.
- If you add more than one marketing attribute the OR condition will be automatically maintained in the Attribute Conditions table.
This is the expected system behavior.
Every attribute that you add for a new member, the condition maintained will be OR and does not have an option in the system to create a new condition such as AND for this case.
Marketing Attribute, Condition, Target Group, Attributes , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , How To