A Service Category Catalog has status released, valid from/to dates correctly maintained, but is not available in tickets.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Go to Service Categories.
- See service category catalog XXX (XXX represents the catalog name) has status released, and Valid From/To dates correctly maintained.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click in New.
- Click in the Service Category field to add it, but it's not available.
You are using a category type different than:
1 - Process
2 - Incident
3 - Damage
4 - Object Part
5 - Cause
6 - Activity
7 - Task
Currently only these category types are supported.
This is the system expected behaviour.
The functionality of a validation category type check, for Excel upload is planned to be made available in a higher release. At this point in time, we are not in a position to provide more accurate information on date and/or timelines for this future release.
KBA , LOD-LE-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To