An admin is trying to edit some questions in a quiz and when he clicks Save , a error popped up saying "You do not have permission to perform this action with the specified domain and active status."
SuccessFactors Learning Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate by Content > Assessment > search for quiz
- Navigate by Menu > Questions , edit any question and click Save
The error is caused by user don't have permission to perform action on question domain.
- First check quiz domain, see if user has proper workflow & workflow restriction granted on that domain following below steps:
- Note down the Role Assigned to Admin.
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management > Search and edit the Admin Role.
- Click on "Workflow Restriction" , "Workflows" tab, check if user's domain restriction is set up properly.
- Sometimes if the quiz domain was changed before, there's a chance that quiz domain is not equal to question domain. In such case even user has correct domain restriction to edit general quiz setting, there's chance that he is not granted corresponding domain restriction for the question domain. You need to delete the question once and recreate it to make sure question domain inherits quiz domain.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem