- When trying to import the "SAP Public Services - Higher Education & Research" content, the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"SAP Public Services - Higher Education & Research could not be imported"
- When checking the import summary, you can observe that the "GEOEXT_CountyOfOri_1p425o" object throws an error during the import process.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.3
- Business Content Library
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Navigate to Main Menu >> Browse >> Files.
- Select Content Library.
- Select Business Content.
- Search for "SAP Public Services - Higher Education & Research" content and click on import.
- Notice that after some time the error message appears.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.13.
Read and follow the instructions written in SAP Note 2621358 before importing the package.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Content, Business, Import, Consume, Saving, Loading, Error, Failure , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem