The Changed On field value in the Attachments tab of a Sales Quote updates to the current time while creating an E-mail Activity.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Open Sales Quote DEF (DEF represents the Sales Quote ID).
- Go to the Attachments tab.
- You can see that there is a value in the Changed On column.
- Now go to the Activities tab.
- In the E-mails pane, select the New button.
- In the E-mail creation pop up, the file from the Attachment tab is automatically added.
- The Changed On value changes to the time of e-mail creation.
This is the expected system behaviour.
When you are creating a new E-mail Activity from a Sales Quote, it is the expected behaviour that the Changed On value of the Attachment updates to the time of creation.
Sales quote, E-mails pane,Changed On, emails, Attachment tab, Activities , KBA , sales quote , activities , attachment tab, , emails pane , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem