You try to drag and drop a custom Embedded Component to a different location on a facet but the EC does not change position.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work centre XYZ. (XYZ represents the work centre name).
- Go to the view ABC. (ABC represents the view name).
- Open the document ID DEF. (DEF represents the document ID).
- Change the facet on the Thing Inspector to show the location of the EC.
- Click Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the field and try to move it to another location.
You will notice the custom field will keep bouncing back to its original location.
For ECs that were added to a UI via PDI without a providing header when embedded, this is a bit difficult to re-locate.
To resolve this issue you will have to hover over the field and click the Select Parent button until the header appears over the field. This will then allow you to move the EC around the TI facet.
EC, PDI, UI, Drag, Drop, Facet , KBA , pdi , ec , ui , location , custom , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To