When trying to create a Calculated Measure, Calculation Editor shows Measure IDs rather than Descriptions in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story.
- Create a New Calculation.
- Start typing a measure name.
- Choose the measure.
- Notice that Calculation Editor shows Measure IDs rather than Descriptions.
This is a by design behavior.
- The feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
- This is planned to be implemented in 2018.H2.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Calculation, Formula, Editor, Technical name , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem