Brand pages in CSB have a unique URL, formatted like this:
jobs.[name of company]/[name of specific subsidiary or department] (e.g. https://jobs.customer.com/brandSpecific).
By turning on and configuring brands via the Brand Editor in Command Center, different brands can be added to a site. A default brand can be set, and that default brand is available to all pages on a career site.
Customers might request decommission a subpage on our RMK site, which means delete a brand. In this context, this article explains how to enable (create) or disable (delete) brands in Command Center via Brand Editor.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Command Center
For this example of resolution consider you will enable the three brands in Command Center: Best Run is the parent company, plus Blue and Red.
- Log in to Command Center and navigate to Site → Site Setup → Settings
- Ensure that Branding On is enabled.
- Navigate to Site → Site Brands.
- In the edit box near the top, enter BestRun and click Add Brand.
- Add the Blue and Red brands in the same way.
- From the Default Brand drop-down, ensure that BestRun is selected.
- Click Save.
- When the Reload Site box appears, click Yes.
The following figure presents the screen where you're going to manage the brands.
Now you can check your work in CSB. From Admin Center navigate to Manage Career Site Builder and click on Pages → Home. Click on en_US. Confirm that three brands appear in the list, in addition to the Main Brand.
In order to delete a brand you only have to click in the red 'X' and confirm the change. In this case, all related pages are going to be removed from CSB. Notice a brand set as default cannot be deleted. For this case set another brand as default and proceed with brand deletion.
Decommission RMK Subpage, Delete Brands, Remove Brands, Disable Brands, Add Brands, Enable Brands, Recruiting Marketing RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To