- What will be the behavior of the Due Date field in the approved state job requisition ?
- Successfactors Recruiting management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to admin center, then proceed on Recruiting
- Access one of the job requisition from recruiting with the Due Date field defined. Make sure that the state of the job requisition is in approve state.
- Before the requisition was created, the role was given a permission to edit the Due Date field in approved state.
- Although, permissions was given to certain role to edit the job requisition in approved state. It is still not editable.
This is expected behavior and by system designed.The user is allowed to edit the due date field only in the pre-approved job requisition forms if granted with the read/write permission, but not allowed to edit the due date in the approved job requisitions though granted with read/write permissions
This is the current designed of the system.
Due date field, approved status, pre-approve status, job requisition due date field , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem