- Users are unable to access to SuccessFactors.
- Instructions on how to access to SuccessFactors.
- SAP SuccessFactors.
- Users do not know how to access SuccessFactors and where they can address their requests regarding the SuccessFactors system.
Please, refer the commonly questions below for differents scenarios regarding SuccessFactors environment and their respectives answers:
- Where do I log in to SuccessFactors?
The precise URL of your SuccessFactors login page depends on your company's technical requirements. For security reasons, we are currently unable to tell you the exact URL associated with your company. You should have received an email in the past with your login credentials and an appropriate link. If you cannot locate the email, please contact the individuals within your company with access to the Support Portal to obtain the exact web address used by your company.
- I cannot remember my username. How can I retrieve it?
Your username was assigned to you by your company. It may be the same as one of your other usernames in your company's internal systems, or it may be something specific to your company's SuccessFactors system. You should have received an email with your login credentials when you were first granted access to the system. If you have forgotten your username, please contact the individuals within your company (Cloud Super Administrator) with access to the Support Portal for help.
- I cannot remember my password. How can I retrieve or reset it?
If your company has enabled the password help feature, you can regain access to SuccessFactors by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be able to either retrieve or reset your password, depending on your company's password policy. If this feature is not available to you, or you don't know where to log in, please contact the individuals within your company (Cloud Super Administrator) with access to the Support Portal.
- I do not know my Company ID. Where can I find it?
Your Company ID is a short string of characters or an abbreviation—like a "username" for your company. All users at your company share the same Company ID, so you may be able to get your Company ID from a colleague who also uses SuccessFactors. Or, if there's a link to SuccessFactors on your company's intranet, it may have the Company ID already included so you won't need to enter it.
- Who are the individuals within my company (Cloud Super Administrator) who have access to the Support Portal and can interact with Support?
In general, these users are within your company’s, as a Cloud Super Administrator or the HR department. They are responsible for administering SuccessFactors software. This person controls access to SuccessFactors data within your company and is able to reset usernames and passwords, restore locked accounts, and perform other functions.
- I am locked out of my account. Can you help me?
To reset a locked account, please contact the individuals within your company (Cloud Super Administrator) with access to the Support Portal.
Note: Informartion taked from Customer Support FAQs to SuccessFactors <https://www.successfactors.com/en_us/support/faq.html>.
- 2211684 - How a Cloud Administrator can delete a user in the ONE Support Launchpad - SuccessFactors
- 2211704 - How a Cloud Administrator can create a new user in the ONE Support Launchpad - SuccessFactors
- 2198153 - How does a Cloud Administrator add or remove authorizations for users - SuccessFactors
- 2389349 - How to troubleshoot why a SuccessFactors user ID is not getting SuccessFactors email notifications - INTERNAL ONLY
- 1614304 - How a Super or Cloud Administrator can use the Copy User's Authorization feature SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SuccessFactors, Cloud Super Administrator, User, End User, LMS, Onboarding, Recruiting, Payroll, Access, Login, Password, Credential, Credentials, URL, Support Portal, Authorization, SuccessFactors Users. , KBA , XX-SER-CIC-KM , CIC Knowledge Management , How To