When trying to configure OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant Workflow the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"Validation of authorization code request failed"
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Navigate to System >> Administration >> OAuth Clients.
- Request Authorization Code and Access Token.
- When trying to validate the requested code and token the mentioned error message appears.
The OAuth client is not set to "Confidential".
- The following OAuth client settings are required:
- OAuth Client ID
- Authorization Grant
- You can find further information on our user's guide about Configuring OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant Workflow.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, OAuth, Code, Token, Request, Opening, Validation URL, Grant, Credentials, Client, ID, Redirect , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem