When trying to configure OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant Workflow the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"Validation of authorization code request failed"
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Navigate to System >> Administration >> OAuth Clients.
- Request Authorization Code and Access Token.
- When trying to validate the requested code and token the mentioned error message appears.
The OAuth client is not set to "Confidential".
- The following OAuth client settings are required:
- OAuth Client ID
- Authorization Grant
- You can find further information on our user's guide about Configuring OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant Workflow.
- Configuring OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant Workflow
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, OAuth, Code, Token, Request, Opening, Validation URL, Grant, Credentials, Client, ID, Redirect , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem